Terms and Conditions
Ray Gumbley Photography Terms and Conditions
Trading Since 2015
Ray Gumbley Trading Address Long Eaton Art Room 29-31 Lime Grove, Long Eaton, NG10 4LD
Digital Image’s, File/s or Print/s are offered for sale under the following conditions;
- I the above Ray Gumbley trading as Ray Gumbley Photography own and retain the copyright and all rights to any Image/s Print/s sold or displayed from any website, trade, stand or commissioned piece/s of work. The only exception to this is where the image/s or Print/s have been commissioned and purchased by a client/model and I have explicitly agreed in writing to waiver my rights to the said Image/s or Print/s
- Any Image/s or Print/s supplied or sold to a client (except where agreed in advance or commissioned by the client themselves and my rights waivered in writing) may not be incorporated into any other media format (e.g. Film, Magazine, Newspaper, DVD, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Website or similar) where a payment is accepted for the use of the images without my written permission whilst I retain the rights to the Image/s or Print/s.
- Any Image/s or Print/s supplied or sold to a client (except where agreed in advance or commissioned by the client themselves and my rights waivered in writing) which, is incorporated or used in any other media format (e.g. Film, Magazine, Newspaper, DVD, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Website or similar) must carry a tag or by-line back to myself as the artist and the owner of the copyright of the image.
- Any Image/s or Print/s purchased will be sent to you with the watermark removed.
- Any Image/s supplied or purchased must not be altered artistically or by means of any digital software or cropped, cut or other filter added in any way without my explicit permission in writing.
- Digital Images will be supplied as jpeg files of a minimum of 300dpi. The digital Image/s will be sent by email once purchased in full. Clients commissioning work in person can have images burnt to memory stick or printed and mounted depending on their wishes.
- Unless the client has commissioned the photograph themselves then the purchaser has my permission only to make up to two personal prints from each digital Image purchased.
- Where a client has commissioned the image/s themselves and paid for these in full then they can make as many prints as they wish from each image purchased. I still retain copyright and all rights to any Image/s Print/s I have taken. The only exception to this is where the Image/s or Print/s have been commissioned and purchased by a client and I have explicitly agreed in writing to waiver my copyright to the Image/s or Print/s.
- Where a client has commissioned images and provided their own models. The client has responsibility for gaining the necessary permissions from the models to use their images in any form of sale, print, display (digitally or in print) or publicity either by the client or myself Raymond Gumbley the Photographer. The client accepts and agrees in commissioning images and providing their own models that I Raymond Gumbley, will not under any circumstances be held responsible or accept any liability in the future to any claim made by any model (commissioned by a client) for the use of their images where the necessary permissions have not been correctly gained by the client. The client in providing the models agrees to accept liability in full for any future claims (for any reason without exception) by any models provided by them and arising from the use of any of their images commissioned and supplied from Raymond Gumbley.
- On no account can the commissioner, model or purchaser sell any digital Image/s purchased for money, or copies of the same or give anyone else permission to sell copies of the Image/s or any Print/s for money without having explicit permission in writing from Raymond Gumbley.
- I do not accept any responsibility for the quality of prints made from any digital files supplied. I do guarantee that the digital Images sold are capable of providing acceptable quality prints if you use a good professional lab that has correctly maintained, and calibrated, equipment, and uses a proper colour managed work flow.
- If a client has any reason to question the quality of any photographs provided they must raise this within 28 days of accepting the images and must not have used any of them in any form before doing so.
- Where there is any doubt to any of the above terms and conditions, advice or permissions should be sort in writing from myself Ray Gumbley at firstname.lastname@example.org.